Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
An initial chapterisconcernedwith the nauticalqualitiesthatwarships must have possessed. Theywereespeciallymediocre for vesselsbuiltduringthe 17th century and the first half of the 18th because of the use of obsolete concepts.
The new design concepts thatwereadoptedtoward the end of thatperiod are describednext, as well as the improvements in performance and sea-goingcapabilitiesthatresulted.
A second chapteris the object of a detailedstudy of documents concernedwith the architecture and characteristics of sister-frigates, a studythatallows the identification in a plausible manner, of the variouspoorlyknown aspects of HERMIONE.
Thirty-four plates, most of themwithcomments, provide a detailed picture of the ship.
1. Schematic elevation
2. Schematic plan view
3. Vertical view of frames
4. Construction of the stern
5. Construction of the stern-frame
6. Construction of the hawse pieces I
7. Construction of the hawse pieces II
8. Profiles of aft frames 1 to 6
9. Profiles of aft frames 7 to 12
10. Profiles of aft frames 13 to 19
11. Profiles of aft frames 20 to 29
12. Profiles of the main frame and forward frames 1 to 5
13. Profiles of forward frames 6 to 11
14. Profiles of forward frames 12 to 18
15. Profiles of forward frames 19 to 24
16. Timbered elevation
17. Plan of the bottom of the hold
18. Between-decks plan
19. Timbering of the gundeck and castles
20. Gundeck and its furniture
21. Castles and their furniture
22. Lengthwise section
24. Built-up elevation
25. Decoration of the stem and stern-frame
26. Artillery and furniture
27. Chandlery items.
28. Plans of masts and yards
29. Garniture de la mâture
30. Mainmast masts and rigging
31. Foremast masts and rigging
32. Mizzen masts and rigging
33. Running rigging (1/72 scale)
34. Hermione under sail (1/72 scale)
These plans are for the buyer monograhies of Hermione who want to make a model in 1/36 e scale. 32 plans because 2 plates 33 and 34 are not required to be in duplicate with those of monograhies . ( Running rigging and Hermione under sail)
Plans Weight: 2.5 kg.
Format 72 cm x 102 cm (Same as the board 34 of the monograph)
but edit on ivory paper 110 gr.
Full artillery is available on the website of www.lahoche.fr
a discount will be made to customers ANCHOR upon presentation of their purchase invoice of the monograph.
Author : JC LEMINEUR Translated by François Fougerat
No customer comments for the moment.